November, 17 2023 Published by Huronia Chapter
Pro Tips and Tricks
Join our moderator Sonja Hodis as she extracts golden nuggets from our panel of CCI Huronia professional and business members who share their pro trips and tricks for condominiums.
Join our moderator Sonja Hodis as she extracts golden nuggets from our panel of CCI Huronia professional and business members who share their pro trips and tricks for condominiums. Below is a list of speakers and their topics:
- Tony Servello - Ain Whitehead LLP - s. 98 Agreements
- Jon Juffs - McIntosh Perry - Reserve Funds and Insurance Deductibles
- Debbie Dale - MCRS Property Management - Enforcement and Communication
- Chris MacMillan - AVID Capital Reserve Planning Inc. - Vetting your Reserve Fund Planner
- Gillian Rice - CKG Property Management - Dealing with Owners
- Shawn Trudel - Brown & Beattie - Winter Maintenance
- Walid Habis - Momentum Engineering Management - Timing of Reserve Fund Tables
- Jennifer Beaver - CIE Property Management & Consulting Inc. - Annual Plans
- Chris DiPietro - Selectpath Insurance - Slip and Falls
- Jim Wallace - Condominium Financial - Timing of Loan Processes
- Tricia Baratta - Gallagher Canada - Keeping your Eggs in One Basket
- Michele Farley - FCS Fire Safety Consulting Services - Fire Safety is for Everyone!
- Sonja Hodis - HodisLaw - Electronic Voting and Virtual Meeting Bylaws Still Needed
Don’t forgot to watch to the end of the video to catch the extra tips and tricks shared during the Question and Answer segment. Do you have your own pro tip or trick? Put it it in the comments section of the video on our Youtube channel.
DISCLAIMER, USE INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK
This is solely a curation of materials. Not all of this information is created, provided or vetted by CCI. Some of the information is only applicable to certain provinces. CCI does not make any warranties about the reliability or accuracy of any information found in the materials on this website. The information is not updated to reflect changes in legislation or case law and therefore may not always be current and up-to-date. We suggest you seek professional advice with respect to your specific issues or regarding any questions that arise out of the material. We will not be liable for any losses or damages in connection with the use of any of the material found on the website.