May, 19 2020 Published by Huronia Chapter
Webinar #9 COVID-19- A Discussion with Condo Industry Experts on How to Handle this Crisis
Join CCI once again this week while we talk to industry experts about issues concerning condos during COVID. Topics include insurance, the real estate market and how to do deal with showings, fire safety testing, building inspections, terms to put in tendering documents, new ideas on how to communicate with owners and dealing with loneliness. In addition, a special message from the Mayor of Barrie.
The webinar this week covers the following topics:
1. Message from the Mayor of Barrie
2. Insurance Coverage for COVID Related Issues
3. Update on the Condo Real Estate Market - What does this mean for Condo Corporations?
4. Real Estate Showings: What Can and Should Boards Be Doing?
5. Service Provider Refusing to do Fire Safety Testing and Telling You It Is Ok? Is it OK?
6. Updates on the Building Code and Inspections
7. Special Provisions to Insert in Tendering Documents in light of COVID
8. Communicating with Owners During COVID - New Ideas
9. Are You Lonesome Tonight?
DISCLAIMER, USE INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK
This is solely a curation of materials. Not all of this information is created, provided or vetted by CCI. Some of the information is only applicable to certain provinces. CCI does not make any warranties about the reliability or accuracy of any information found in the materials on this website. The information is not updated to reflect changes in legislation or case law and therefore may not always be current and up-to-date. We suggest you seek professional advice with respect to your specific issues or regarding any questions that arise out of the material. We will not be liable for any losses or damages in connection with the use of any of the material found on the website.