May, 12 2020 Published by Huronia Chapter
Webinar #8 COVID-19- A Discussion with Condo Industry Experts on How to Handle this Crisis
Join CCI Huronia Board of Directors and our guests as we discuss issues that condos are dealing with during the COVID crisis and as we plan for reopening. Members of the CCI Windsor chapter join us this week.
- COVID 19- Adjusting to the New Normal - Dr. Katy Kamkar
- Pools - What should you be doing now to protect the asset even if they are not open - Leigh Merswolke
- Pools - What should you be thinking about now in preparation for opening your pools - Anne Maria Korpikoski
- Amenities - Legal and Practical Considerations for Planning to Open Amenities - Ashley Winberg and Jeff Struewing
- Board Interactions During COVID - Luis Hernandez
- Tendering: Getting Ready for the Opening of Business - Evan Shkolnik and Jon Juffs
- Death in a Unit - What are the Procedures Tendering: Getting Ready for the Opening of Business - Steven Reynolds
- Nuisance - How do deal with complaints during COVID - Sonja Hodis and Bill Norris
DISCLAIMER, USE INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK
This is solely a curation of materials. Not all of this information is created, provided or vetted by CCI. Some of the information is only applicable to certain provinces. CCI does not make any warranties about the reliability or accuracy of any information found in the materials on this website. The information is not updated to reflect changes in legislation or case law and therefore may not always be current and up-to-date. We suggest you seek professional advice with respect to your specific issues or regarding any questions that arise out of the material. We will not be liable for any losses or damages in connection with the use of any of the material found on the website.