September, 18 2020 Published by Huronia Chapter
The New Normal - What Does Condo Land Look Like Now?
Join Sonja Hodis and a great line up of guests from chapters across Ontario as we discuss what Condo Land looks like after 6 months of living through the COVID pandemic. CCI Huronia would like to thank our webinar sponsors: Elia Associates, FCS Fire Consulting, Cion Coulter, Percel Property Management, Bayshore Property Management, and Integrity Property Management
- Embracing the New Reality – Dr. Mabel Hsin
- Budgets – What happened to them? – Tania Haluk, Casey Beacock, Maria Finora
- Audits – How is the process different now? – Blair Spinney
- Capital Asset Management – Jon Juffs
- Do We Defer Projects or Proceed? – Ryan Griffiths
- Supply Chain Issues – Mina Tesseris
- Contractual Changes – What do contracts look like now? - Patricia Elia
- COVID protocols in a Condo – What are people doing/should be doing? – Murray Johnson
- Air Quality and Air Systems – Philip Brearton
- Fire Code Update – Michele Farley
- Electronic Meetings – Debbie Dale
DISCLAIMER, USE INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK
This is solely a curation of materials. Not all of this information is created, provided or vetted by CCI. Some of the information is only applicable to certain provinces. CCI does not make any warranties about the reliability or accuracy of any information found in the materials on this website. The information is not updated to reflect changes in legislation or case law and therefore may not always be current and up-to-date. We suggest you seek professional advice with respect to your specific issues or regarding any questions that arise out of the material. We will not be liable for any losses or damages in connection with the use of any of the material found on the website.