ACCI (Associate of the Canadian Condominium Institute)
What is the ACCI?
The ACCI (Associate of the Canadian Condominium Institute) is Canada's only condo-specific designation for condominium professionals - lawyers, condominium managers, accountants, engineers, etc.
For professionals, the ACCI is the best way to tell potential clients that you are knowledgeable about condominium matters.
Why should I apply?
The ACCI is Canada's first, and so far only, multi-disciplinary designation for professionals in condominium. Backed by CCI's reputation, ACCIs are able to demonstrate their competence to current and potential clients and to others in their professions. Holding an ACCI in your profession marks you as a leader and helps you stand out from non-ACCI competitors. Specifically, as an ACCI, you will:
- Certify your competence and expertise in the field of condominium as it applies to your profession
- Identify yourself as one who is concerned about delivering a high level of service to your clients
- Back your claim to professionalism by adherence to the ACCI Code of Ethics
- Show your commitment by achieving ongoing professional development
In addition, your profile will be listed on the "Find an ACCI" section of the website – an excellent way of showcasing your professional practice.
If you are a condominium owner or Board member, expand the section below to see how you can benefit from the professionalism of an ACCI. When you use an ACCI, you have the security of knowing that you are employing someone who meets rigorous standards to earn and maintain their designation, and abides by a Code of Ethics.
To learn more about the ACCI Designation Program, Download the Brochure
Why should I use an ACCI?
When you're looking for a professional to provide services to your condo, you want to ensure you are dealing with a person who:
- Has demonstrated expertise in the field of condominium by passing a rigorous examination
- Has shown commitment to ongoing professional development by participating in a continuing professional education program
- Adheres to a Code of Ethics specifically relevant to condominium
- Gives back to condominium through membership in CCI, the only national organization by, for and about condominium
- By going above and beyond the specific requirements of his/her profession, has shown that delivering a high level of service to clients is of critical importance
The ACCI (Associate of the Canadian Condominium Institute) is the only multi-disciplinary designation for condominium professionals. Holders of the designation have met specific criteria to establish their excellence in their respective fields, so you know you will be using people who are leaders in their professions.
To find an ACCI near you, click here.