March, 16 2021 Published by Golden Horseshoe Chapter
Money! That’s What We Want - CondoTalk
Deep dive on expense and cost recovery tips for Condo Corporations.
- What is the "best practice" for paper trail management when trying to collect enforcement charges from an owner?
- Won't putting a lien on the unit fix the problem and get the Condo money they are owed?
- Where can Chargebacks be challenged?
- What can you charge back to owners? (Did you know not everything can be charged back?)
- When does a Condo Corporation process a charge back?
- What are Statutory Chargebacks?
- How does a Condo Corporation charge back insurance claims?
- Does your Condo Corporation Declaration Indemnification clause cover chargebacks?
Answers to these Cost Recovery questions and more will be covered at this CondoTalk!
DISCLAIMER, USE INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK
This is solely a curation of materials. Not all of this information is created, provided or vetted by CCI. Some of the information is only applicable to certain provinces. CCI does not make any warranties about the reliability or accuracy of any information found in the materials on this website. The information is not updated to reflect changes in legislation or case law and therefore may not always be current and up-to-date. We suggest you seek professional advice with respect to your specific issues or regarding any questions that arise out of the material. We will not be liable for any losses or damages in connection with the use of any of the material found on the website.